How to Use the OptionsHouse Mobile App
After downloading the OptionsHouse App1, login and tap the Navigation menu. This will display the following: Quote, Chart, Options, liveACTION, Watchlist, News, Orders, Positions, Summary, Dashboard and Settings.
- Quote Screen gives you access to detailed quote information and news. At the bottom of the screen are three buttons: Buy, Sell and Create Spreads for options.
- Chart Screen gives you access to all the features of our powerful trading charts. Rotate your device for larger screen views.
- Option Chains is a powerful tool with an easy-to-use scroll feature to quickly modify both calls and puts, expiration months, strikes and more.
- liveACTION allows you to run your favorite live scans right from your device. All of our 100+ live scans find the action anytime, anywhere.
- Watchlists are configurable and you can select columns including bid, bid size, ask, ask size, volume, high, last change, last % change and more.
- Order Entry lets you create simple or advanced orders with easy-to-use order tickets. Choose from trade automation, quote trigger, advanced orders and more.
- Positions can be viewed by quantity, days left, profit target, stop loss, notes, mark, mark change and more.
- Dashboard is customizable just like our browser-based trading platform by market snapshot, accounts, summary, order book and positions.