How to Use liveACTION
LiveACTION1 scans the database of streaming quotes, volatilities and other metrics in real-time to help you find opportunities in the market.
- To begin, click the liveACTION button within the Markets tab.
- Once in liveACTION you can view available scans, which are grouped by category – Unusual Activity, Volatility, Technical etc. To change the category, click the Select Scan Category drop down.
- To view the results of a particular scan, click either the line item or the Run button on the right-hand side of the row.
- The columns in the results window can be sorted by clicking the column header. This gives you the ability to quickly scan for opportunities.
- Additional buttons at the top of the results window allow for further navigation:
Select Category — switch to a new category for different scans.
Select Scan — quickly switch between different scans within the same category.
Update — runs the scan again to see if any new symbols meet the scans criteria.
Create New — create a custom scan using your own set of screen criteria.
View All — view all available scans within that category.
Save as Watchlist — save the LiveACTION results as a watchlist that you can monitor for future opportunities.
Export — creates an excel worksheet of the liveACTION results.
Print — print the results of the scan.
Help — display the help screen for additional information about liveACTION.
- When you find an opportunity, click on any line item to open the action menu, which allows you to trade or navigate to other areas for further research.