To set a preference click on “Settings”.
From Settings you can set your preferences for Trading, Chain, Application, Profile, and Alerts.
From the Trading Tab you can change the default settings of the order ticket.
- Select your account you’d like to change the preferences for.
- Change the default settings for Order Type and Duration.
- Cross bid/ask: The price type field populates with the ask price when entering a buy order and the bid price when entering a sell order.
- Join bid/ask: The price type field populates with the bid price when placing a buy order and the ask price when entering a sell order.
- Mid-market : The price type field populates for both buy and sell at the mid-price between the bid ask.
- Stock and Option Max Quantity: Sets the default for the maximum amount that can be entered per an order.
- Stock and Option Quantity: Sets the default for quantity field in the order ticket.
1. Display NTM: Sets the default for the number of strike prices around “At -The- Money”
2. Show: Sets the default for the type of options you would like to display in the Options Chain alongside the Standard Options.
- Change the Theme (background of the Platform) from dark to light.
- Change the Zoom Factor to increase the size of the Font on the Platform.
- Change the default logout time, the amount of time that must pass before the system automatically logs you out.
- Click Save and Close to save the preference changes.
For example, if you trade from your laptop and want to save settings specifically for that situation,
you can do so by creating a new profile. When you trade from a desktop computer, you can switch
over to the Profile with those settings.