The circumstances under which Good-Til-Cancelled (GTC) orders may be automatically cancelled include, but are not limited to: Symbol Delisting, Symbol Merger, Bankruptcy Filings, Acquisition, Spin Off, Divestiture and Reverse Split of the company in which you are invested. Once auto-cancelled, customers will receive both an email and a Message Center alert.
FAQs  > Topic: Trading
Most Viewed FAQs
- Is there a minimum funding level?
- How do I transfer money from my bank into my account via ACH (Electronic Transfer)?
- What Are Your Margin Requirements?
- Can I use a wire transfer to deposit funds into my account?
- How is day trading buying power calculated?
- How do I place an order?
- How do I transfer my account from another financial institution to OptionsHouse?
- Which mobile phones or devices are supported by the OptionsHouse mobile site?
- Can I use OptionsHouse on a Mac?
- What types of ACAT transfers are there?