Good-Til-Cancelled (GTC) orders will remain open and working until cancelled by the customer or for 60 calendar days from the date the order is entered. After working for 60 calendar days, the GTC order will automatically be cancelled. If auto-cancelled, customers will receive both an email and a Message Center alert.
FAQs  > Topic: Trading
Most Viewed FAQs
- Is there a minimum funding level?
- How do I transfer money from my bank into my account via ACH (Electronic Transfer)?
- What Are Your Margin Requirements?
- Can I use a wire transfer to deposit funds into my account?
- How is day trading buying power calculated?
- How do I place an order?
- How do I transfer my account from another financial institution to OptionsHouse?
- Which mobile phones or devices are supported by the OptionsHouse mobile site?
- Can I use OptionsHouse on a Mac?
- What types of ACAT transfers are there?