FAQs  > Topic: Trading
You are a professional subscriber if any of the following are true:
- You use market data for anything other than personal, non-business use.
- Your account is opened as a business or other entity.
- You are currently registered with the SEC.
- You are currently qualified with the CFTC.
- You are currently registered or qualified with any securities agency, any securities exchange, association or regulatory body or any commodities or futures contract market, association or regulatory body in the United States.
- If you are located within or outside of the United States, you perform any functions that are similar to those that require an individual to register or qualify with the SEC, the CFTC, any other securities agency, any other securities exchange, or association or regulatory body, or any commodities or futures contract market, or association or regulatory body.
- You are engaged to provide investment advice to any individual or entity.
- You are engaged as an asset manager.
- You use the capital of any other individual or entity in the conduct of your trading.
- You entered into any agreement to share the profit of your trading activities or receive compensation for your trading activities.
- You receive office space and equipment or other benefits in exchange for your trading work as a financial consultant to any person, firm or business entity.
- You conduct trading for the benefit of a corporation, partnership, LLC, tax-exempt organization, trust or other entity.
Upon first login to the desktop platform you will receive a series of Market Data Qualification questions. Depending on your answers you will be required to agree to the non-professional subscriber agreement or the professional subscriber agreement with each of the exchanges.