Yes. OptionsHouse accepts physical certificates for listed NYSE and NASDAQ securities for existing and new customers. (All certificates are subject to a $75.00 deposit fee plus any additional transfer agent fees, DTC fees, and shipping costs). We DO NOT accept physical certificates for Over-the-Counter (OTC) securities as initial deposits for new accounts. All physical certificate deposits are accepted on a case-by-case basis. Please contact our Customer Service department with any additional questions.
FAQs  > Topic: Trading
Most Viewed FAQs
- Is there a minimum funding level?
- How do I transfer money from my bank into my account via ACH (Electronic Transfer)?
- What Are Your Margin Requirements?
- Can I use a wire transfer to deposit funds into my account?
- How is day trading buying power calculated?
- How do I place an order?
- How do I transfer my account from another financial institution to OptionsHouse?
- Which mobile phones or devices are supported by the OptionsHouse mobile site?
- Can I use OptionsHouse on a Mac?
- What types of ACAT transfers are there?