Yes, you can short stock at OH. Please be aware that there can be significant costs to borrowing stock. These costs can come in the form of interest on the borrowed shares, as well as hard-to-borrow fees. Any other fees associated with shorting stock will also be passed on to the customer.
FAQs  > Topic: Trading
Most Viewed FAQs
- Is there a minimum funding level?
- How do I transfer money from my bank into my account via ACH (Electronic Transfer)?
- What Are Your Margin Requirements?
- Can I use a wire transfer to deposit funds into my account?
- How is day trading buying power calculated?
- How do I place an order?
- How do I transfer my account from another financial institution to OptionsHouse?
- Which mobile phones or devices are supported by the OptionsHouse mobile site?
- Can I use OptionsHouse on a Mac?
- What types of ACAT transfers are there?