FAQs  >  Topic: Taxes

I believe there is an error on my Form 1099-B, how can I correct this?

Please email the details of the error to customerservice@optionshouse.com. For security purposes, please send the email from the email address of record and include the last four digits of your account number, the last four digits of your SS#, and your date of birth for verification.

We will review and reply to your email within 24 to 72 hours.