FAQs  >  Topic: Funding

How do I rollover my 401k or 403b to my OptionsHouse account?

You can rollover funds from an existing retirement account (such as a 401k, 403b, etc.) to your OptionsHouse IRA by following the steps below.

  1. Contact the institution that holds the retirement account and let them know you would like to do a rollover.
  2. Have them make a check payable to “Apex Clearing Corporation FBO *your name*”
    and include your OptionsHouse account number on the memo line.
  3. Have the check mailed to the address below.

Apex Clearing Corporation
Treasury Dept. 3rd FL
2 Journal Square
Jersey City, NJ 07306

Note: If the retirement plan provider is unable to add your OptionsHouse account
number to the check, you can have them send the check to you. You can then complete
an IRA Deposit Slip and include it with the check when you mail it to Apex.