FAQs  > Topic: Funding
You can fund your account in the following ways:
- Quick Transfer (ACH) – A free, electronic transfer of cash between financial institutions. Setting up the link between your bank and your OptionsHouse account is quick and easy. Your deposit may be subject to a three-business day hold from trading.
- Wire Transfer – A direct, one-time transfer of funds into your OptionsHouse account. Wires are a fast way to fund your account so you can begin trading. Following receipt, incoming wires can be credited to your account as soon as the same business day. New U.S. customers who initially fund their account with at least $5,000 via wire transfer are eligible to receive a $25 rebate towards their wire fees.
- Account Transfer (ACAT) – A transfer of securities or funds from an outside financial institution. OptionsHouse makes it simple to transfer cash or security holdings from your current broker. ACAT transfers take approximately seven to ten business days to complete once the corresponding paperwork is submitted electronically. New U.S. customers who initially fund their account with at least $5,000 via ACAT are eligible to receive a $100 rebate towards their ACAT fees.
- Check – You can use a personal check to fund your account. Once posted to your account, your funds will be available for trading within three business days. Please make checks payable to: APEX CLEARING.
- Internal Transfer – You can transfer funders from one OptionsHouse account to another with no fees. Requests received after 3:00 p.m. ET, on a weekend, or on a holiday are initiated the following business day. Once processed, funds are available for trading the following business day.
Please note that large block position transfers involving certain low-priced securities may be subject to delay due to additional due diligence required to ensure that the shares are fully registered and not subject to any resale restrictions.