Some mutual funds, REIT’s, and other regulated investment companies may declare a dividend to shareholders of record in October, November or December and distribute the dividend prior to February 1st of the following year. These dividends are taxed as of the record date not the payable date.
FAQs  > Topic: Taxes
Most Viewed FAQs
- Is there a minimum funding level?
- How do I transfer money from my bank into my account via ACH (Electronic Transfer)?
- What Are Your Margin Requirements?
- Can I use a wire transfer to deposit funds into my account?
- How is day trading buying power calculated?
- How do I place an order?
- How do I transfer my account from another financial institution to OptionsHouse?
- Which mobile phones or devices are supported by the OptionsHouse mobile site?
- Can I use OptionsHouse on a Mac?
- What types of ACAT transfers are there?