You can change your commission plan once per day. Once you choose a new plan, the change will be made active the FOLLOWING day (our trading day begins with the pre-market trading session at 7:30 am CT. If you choose a new plan after 7:30 am CT, your new plan will become active for the FOLLOWING trading day.)
FAQs  > Topic: Rates
Most Viewed FAQs
- Is there a minimum funding level?
- How do I transfer money from my bank into my account via ACH (Electronic Transfer)?
- What Are Your Margin Requirements?
- Can I use a wire transfer to deposit funds into my account?
- How is day trading buying power calculated?
- How do I place an order?
- How do I transfer my account from another financial institution to OptionsHouse?
- Which mobile phones or devices are supported by the OptionsHouse mobile site?
- Can I use OptionsHouse on a Mac?
- What types of ACAT transfers are there?