Trusts where there is only one trustee and all beneficiaries are directly related to the trustee (parent, child, grandparent, grandchild, including step and adoptive relationships) are not considered professional subscribers and are exempt. If your trust qualifies and you are currently classified as a professional, please email firstname.lastname@example.org from your email address on file. Please include the last four digits of your social security number and your date of birth for account verification, and request that your Professional Subscriber status be reviewed.
FAQs  > Topic: Professional Trading
Most Viewed FAQs
- Is there a minimum funding level?
- How do I transfer money from my bank into my account via ACH (Electronic Transfer)?
- What Are Your Margin Requirements?
- Can I use a wire transfer to deposit funds into my account?
- How is day trading buying power calculated?
- How do I place an order?
- How do I transfer my account from another financial institution to OptionsHouse?
- Which mobile phones or devices are supported by the OptionsHouse mobile site?
- Can I use OptionsHouse on a Mac?
- What types of ACAT transfers are there?