At this time, OptionsHouse is only registered to conduct business in the United States. Due to differing tax implications and foreign securities regulations, we are not able to maintain accounts for customers residing outside of the United States on a long-term or permanent basis.
FAQs  > Topic: Opening a New Account
Most Viewed FAQs
- Is there a minimum funding level?
- How do I transfer money from my bank into my account via ACH (Electronic Transfer)?
- What Are Your Margin Requirements?
- Can I use a wire transfer to deposit funds into my account?
- How is day trading buying power calculated?
- How do I place an order?
- How do I transfer my account from another financial institution to OptionsHouse?
- Which mobile phones or devices are supported by the OptionsHouse mobile site?
- Can I use OptionsHouse on a Mac?
- What types of ACAT transfers are there?