If you have an Individual account and an IRA account with OptionsHouse under the same username, you may contribute to your OptionsHouse IRA account by doing an internal transfer. While logged in to your account, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Individual Account
- Click the Manage Accounts button
- Select the Transfer Funds tab
- Select Make a Transfer button
- Click on Internal Transfer and enter in the amount you wish to transfer and indicate contribution type. Please allow 2-3 business days for the transfer to complete.
For accounts other than individual accounts or if you have separate usernames, you can transfer funds using the Cash and/or Security Journal Request Form. Once we receive the signed form, Please allow 2-3 business days for processing
*IRA’s may only be funded with cash, we cannot accept a journal of securities from a non-qualified account into your IRA.