FAQs  >  Topic: Funding – Checks

How do I request a check withdrawal from my account?


You can request a check withdrawal through the OptionsHouse Trading Platform.

First, log in to your OptionsHouse account and use the drop-down menu next to your account number to select the relevant account. Click on the “Manage Accounts” tab at the bottom of your OptionsHouse account screen.Manage Accounts.jpg

From the Manage Accounts screen, select the “Transfer Funds” tab. This brings up the “Transfer Funds” page. From here, click on “Check Request.”  Specify the amount and click “Submit.”

H - 1 (Trans Funds Check).jpg

Verify the information.  If incorrect, click “Edit” and make the necessary changes.  If correct, click “Submit.”

H - 2 (Submit).jpg

Checks will be mailed to the address associated with your account.

Most Viewed FAQs