FAQs  > Topic: Funding - ACAT
Funding - ACAT
- Can I transfer a debit balance to my account?
- What is an ACAT Transfer?
- What is needed to initiate an ACAT Transfer?
- How long does an ACAT transfer take to complete?
- What if assets are left in the delivering account after my transfer has been completed?
- What is a DRS transfer?
- What is a DWAC transfer?
- What are the names of some Transfer Agents who frequently engage in DRS/DWAC transfers?
- How do I know if my transfer should be submitted as a DRS or DWAC?
- If my DRS/DWAC transfer gets rejected, will I still be charged a fee?
- Are there any fee reimbursements for DRS/DWAC transfers?
- Can I transfer in an over the counter security or a penny stock?
- What is the DTC number for OptionsHouse?
- What are OptionsHouse’s Account Transfer fees?
- What types of ACAT transfers are there?
- How do I transfer my account from another financial institution to OptionsHouse?