If you wish to early-exercise an option contract prior to expiration, you must place the exercise request directly into your OptionsHouse account by 3:15 PM CT. You can also call the OptionsHouse Trade Desk at 877-653-2500 ext. 1 and submit your request by 3:20 PM CT. Failure to do so will result in the contracts not being exercised.
FAQs  > Topic: Exercises & Assignments
Most Viewed FAQs
- Is there a minimum funding level?
- How do I transfer money from my bank into my account via ACH (Electronic Transfer)?
- What Are Your Margin Requirements?
- Can I use a wire transfer to deposit funds into my account?
- How is day trading buying power calculated?
- How do I place an order?
- How do I transfer my account from another financial institution to OptionsHouse?
- Which mobile phones or devices are supported by the OptionsHouse mobile site?
- Can I use OptionsHouse on a Mac?
- What types of ACAT transfers are there?