FAQs  > Topic: Android App
- What other data can I see on the chain?
- What is the Home screen?
- What are the minimum requirements for the Android app?
- How long can I stay logged into the app?
- How do I switch from one account to the other?
- How do I scroll through the different expirations on the options chain?
- How do I log out of the app?
- How do I get back to the home screen?
- How do I change the passcode in the app?
- How do I add option legs from the chain?
- How can I show all the strikes on the chain?
- How can I delete legs in the Order Ticket?
- How can I change the chart type in the Quote screen?
- Can I zoom in on the charts?
- Can I view weeklies, quarterlies, and non-standard deliverables in the app?
- Can I turn Streaming off to save battery and data charges?
- Can I trade straight from the Watchlist?
- Can I go straight into an area of the app from the login page?
- Can I filter what I want to see in the Positions and Orders screens?
- Can I extend the length of my session so I don’t have to keep logging in every time I leave the app?
- Can I change the time span on the chart?