In order to open an account with OptionsHouse, you must be of legal age in the state in which you reside. In addition, you will need to provide a valid e-mail address and all of the required information in the account application. You must also agree to the terms and conditions of the account. Also, before you open your account, you should take time to read and understand the Options Clearing Corporation’s (OCC) “Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options“.
FAQs  > Topic: Account Management
Most Viewed FAQs
- Is there a minimum funding level?
- How do I transfer money from my bank into my account via ACH (Electronic Transfer)?
- What Are Your Margin Requirements?
- Can I use a wire transfer to deposit funds into my account?
- How is day trading buying power calculated?
- How do I place an order?
- How do I transfer my account from another financial institution to OptionsHouse?
- Which mobile phones or devices are supported by the OptionsHouse mobile site?
- Can I use OptionsHouse on a Mac?
- What types of ACAT transfers are there?