FAQs  > Topic: Account Information
- How do I open an Estate account or a Beneficiary IRA?
- How do I transfer my money market fund?
- How do I add my spouse to my account?
- How do I assign a beneficiary to my individual or joint account?
- My account is open, what is the next step?
- How do I access my historical statements?
- Are there charges related to paper statements?
- What types of accounts are available at OptionsHouse?
- What is the difference between a cash account and a margin account?
- What happens to the cash balance in my account?
- What are electronic statements?
- What are ADR Pass-Thru Charges?
- How do I update my personal information (email, password, phone number, etc.)?
- How do I select to receive paper statements or eStatements?
- How do I convert a Cash Account into a Margin Account?
- How do I access historical statements for my account?
- Does OptionsHouse allow foreign accounts?
- Do you offer check writing privileges and/or debit cards?
- Do I need to maintain a minimum account balance?
- Can I download my account information to Quicken/Microsoft Money?
- Are OptionsHouse accounts insured?