In order to transfer your account from another financial institution to OptionsHouse, you must complete an ACAT form and send it to OptionsHouse with a copy of your most recent statement. Account types must match in order to complete a transfer (i.e. Individual account to Individual account is an example of similar account types. An example of a change in account type is Joint Rights of Survivorship to Joint Tenants in Common). If your account types do not match, make sure to include a Change of Ownership form with your ACAT form and statement. Transfers normally take 5-10 business days to complete. You can download an ACAT form here and a Change of Ownership form here.
FAQs  > Topic: ACAT
Most Viewed FAQs
- Is there a minimum funding level?
- How do I transfer money from my bank into my account via ACH (Electronic Transfer)?
- What Are Your Margin Requirements?
- Can I use a wire transfer to deposit funds into my account?
- How is day trading buying power calculated?
- How do I place an order?
- How do I transfer my account from another financial institution to OptionsHouse?
- Which mobile phones or devices are supported by the OptionsHouse mobile site?
- Can I use OptionsHouse on a Mac?
- What types of ACAT transfers are there?